Thinking about setting up a company share scheme?
Vestd is an online platform that makes it easy to issue shares and options. Our experts will give you free advice to help you figure things out.
Why use Vestd?
- You can easily set up a share scheme for a fraction of the cost typically charged by lawyers and accountants, spread over time.
- Free guidance and support to help you understand all the options.
- Issuing shares and granting options is easier than doing your payroll.
- You can set conditions for your team that must be met for them to receive their shares.
- Our web interface is simpler to use than online banking.
- All agreements are automated and digitally signed off by shareholders and stored with instant access, so no paperwork.
- Maximise your tax efficiency and ensure you stay legally compliant.
- Manage every transaction in one place, including ordinary share movements.
- Shareholders can view their shares and documents online.
Launching a share scheme doesn’t have to be a headache...
Make it easy on yourself
Simple, fast and trustworthy
Our platform is the easiest and fastest way to create and manage your employee share scheme.
We help businesses to become legally compliant and able to issue shares within a week, and will show you how to minimise the tax liability for everyone involved.
Seriously cost effective
Vestd allows companies to distribute shares without having to pay the vast set up and management fees typically charged by lawyers and accountants.
Vestd charges just £100 a month for businesses with up to 50 employees.
We’re here to help
So how about that free, no obligation call with one of our experts?
Our customers say...
My experience with Vestd has been really fantastic. They have an amazing digital experience but have also added great "human" customer service to guide you through the process.
With Vestd I can rest easy knowing all my records and resolutions are organised, secure and easy to view. Now I can concentrate on taking my business forward!
As a Founder, I wanted to reward my early stage team with shares, but with conditions attached. It’s been incredibly simple to use Vestd to build my team, and now that we have successfully completed our first major round of funding, we are looking for everyone to share in our success.
Vestd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.