- What happens if you give a team member shares and they leave?
- How do you know which scheme is the most tax efficient given your team's unique requirements?
- Are you sure your accountant can navigate such a complex area, or will you have to hire a lawyer too?
The process of giving or receiving shares in a private limited company was extremely cumbersome, expensive and confusing!
Imagine if you could start distributing shares to your team within a week
- Your team members feel a stronger sense of ownership of the business the longer they stay with you.
- You can minimise the tax liability for everyone involved.
- You only had to pay a fraction of the cost spread over time.
- Issuing shares and granting options was even easier than doing your payroll.
- You could confidently set conditions for your shares and manage the transactions yourself.
- Investors commend you on how easy it will be for them to work with you.
Vestd is the service you’ve been looking for
- You can set conditions for your team that, if not met, make it easy for you to get your shares back.
- Manage every transaction in one place, including ordinary share movements.
- Legals you can trust.
- Vestd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. That means we ensure that we always run our business in the best interest of our customers.
- Our experts will always be available to guide you through the details in the context of your business.
Vestd has done all the tedious groundwork to give a business everything it needs to distribute equity using a simple online platform.
UK businesses love using Vestd
Our legal partner
Vestd’s legal structure has been crafted by the brightest legal minds at Olswang (CMS), a London law firm with global prestige, which specialises in cutting edge technology and media businesses.
They are some of the best lawyers money can buy but we know the investment we’ve made in working with them is worth every penny, and will give you the confidence that Vestd’s structure is designed to protect you, your business and your shareholders.