You want to reward your team by sharing ownership in what you’ve built together. But you don’t have time to become an expert in tax and the law governing equity distribution. Struggling with questions like these:
- What happens if you give a team member shares and they leave?
- How do you know which scheme is the most tax efficient given your team’s unique requirements?
- What are the steps you need to take to stay legally compliant?
The process of giving or receiving shares in a private limited company used to be extremely cumbersome, expensive and confusing!
Imagine if setting up a share scheme for your team was even easier than doing your payroll...
- Your team members felt a stronger sense of ownership of the business the longer they stay with you.
- You can minimise the tax liability for everyone involved.
- You only had to pay a fraction of the cost spread over time.
- Issuing shares and granting options could happen within a week.
- You could confidently set conditions for your shares and manage the transactions yourself.
- Shareholders commend you on how easy it will be for them to work with you.
Vestd has done all the tedious groundwork to give a business everything it needs to distribute equity using a simple online platform.
Vestd is the service you’ve been looking for...
- Our experts are always available to guide you through the details of setting up your share scheme. Whether it’s EMI share options, growth shares or unapproved options.
- You can set conditions for your team that, if not met, make it easy for you to get your shares back.
- Create a share scheme via an interface that’s easier than any online banking or accounting application you’ve ever used.
- Manage every transaction in one place, including ordinary share movements.
- Maximise your tax efficiency and ensure you stay legally compliant.
- Legals you can trust from Vestd. Or, use agreements and documents prepared by your own professional advisor.
- All digitally signed and stored with instant access, so no paperwork.
- Vestd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. That means we ensure that we always run our business in the best interest of our customers.
It was a combination of extremely knowledgeable support and really simple and intuitive technology. You’ve massively simplified the whole share scheme process for everyone involved.
Organise a free consultation.
UK businesses love using Vestd
Our legal partner
Vestd’s legal structure has been crafted by the brightest legal minds at CMS (formerly Olswang), a London law firm with global prestige, which specialises in cutting edge technology and media businesses.
They are some of the best lawyers money can buy but we know the investment we’ve made in working with them is worth every penny, and will give you the confidence that Vestd’s structure is designed to protect you, your business and your shareholders.