Vestd is the UK’s first and only regulated employee share scheme & equity management platform for SMEs. It is used to distribute equity to key people in a straightforward, compliant, affordable manner.
All customers have access to its core features: digital equity management, the ability to issue shares & options instantly, a real time cap table, legal docs, the option scheme designer and shareholder dashboards.
The platform is comprehensively integrated with Companies House, which makes it the most advanced and only fully digital share scheme platform in the UK.
We’re looking for a Partner Manager to join our remote team and become a key member of our sales and marketing team.
You’ll be one of the first 20 people to join a team that passionately believes in the power of sharing ownership. As such this is a fantastic opportunity to really make your mark as we continue to scale up.
You should have a proven track record and be used to working in a growing B2B SaaS business.
We are looking for someone who can build and maintain partner entity relationships, which means quickly getting up to speed with the very specialised nature of our product and marketplace.
You will also help refine and develop our internal processes to help us improve the way we work, and our effectiveness.
You must relish the autonomy and accountability that comes with this role, and will thrive in dealing with C-level customers (typically CEOs, COOs and CFOs) in high growth companies.
Your efforts will help us rapidly increase our partner networks across the UK, through both face to face and remote partner engagement, and you will contribute to the development of our marketing processes to increase leads and reduce CPA.
If you’re a results driven, seasoned partnerships professional - and comfortable with significant travel - then this role could be a great fit.
- Identification, prioritisation and development of deep and mutually beneficial relationships with partner organisations across the UK.
- Consultative calls with prospects that originate from partner channels. Our process is very much aimed at focusing on their needs, in order to provide insight around solutions.
- Demoing the platform when relevant, highlighting key features, and explaining what sets Vestd apart from the competition.
- Keeping regular communication with prospects and the partner network.
- Attending events where Vestd or its partners have a presence (hosting, exhibiting, networking).
- Meeting with partners, clients and prospects as required.
- Assisting marketing in outbound marketing and communications activity.
- Reinforcement of Vestd’s values, culture and identity in all communication (internal and external, written and verbal).
- Identifying opportunities for improvement to enhance our relationships with partners, and the potential to increase referrals.
- Development of Vestd’s partner programme.
- Previous experience in a fast growing environment.
- Minimum of five years sales/business development.
- Ability to understand and empathise with partners and their networks, along with customers and prospects.
- Proven ability to develop commercial relationships with C-level business leaders.
- First rate communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- A great problem solver that loves to help other people.
- Comfortable working remotely and as part of a remote team..
- Brilliant at prioritisation.
- Must thrive on continuous learning.
Bonus skills and attributes
- Understanding shares and equity, how UK limited companies are generally structured and the types of share schemes SMEs typically use.
- A strong existing network of C-level contacts at UK SMEs.
- Experience working with sales / marketing automation software.
- Experience of working in digital.
What you can expect
Vestd is a fast-growing, progressive startup with big ambitions, so you can expect to wear plenty of different hats on your journey with us.
We are a diverse team with a strong work ethic, and everybody here passionately believes in the power of sharing ownership.
Customers love our innovative product and the support that they receive, which makes working here very rewarding.
Our team works remotely, so you will have plenty of flexibility in terms of where, when and how you work. What matters most is your contribution. We will give you as much support as you need along the way, though you should have a strong desire for autonomy, which is one of our company values.
You’ll learn a huge amount from people who have decades of combined experience building successful businesses. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of shares and equity and you’ll get to understand the inner workings of some of the most interesting SMEs in the UK.
Why work for Vestd?
We’re a small team doing very big things. Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
Here are some of the main reasons why people like working at Vestd:
- Flexible environment: we’re a remote team (we run a daily video standup, plus regular in person meetups).
- Competitive salary.
- Equity (of course!) and the chance to share in the success of what we build together.
- Plenty of trust, autonomy and freedom to do great work.
- Team retreats twice a year.
- We believe in lifelong learning and you’ll get time and budget for training and conferences.
- Help us create a more equitable future where more people have a slice of the action.
This is a huge opportunity to grow with the Vestd business, which is scaling up quickly. We’re looking for somebody with initiative who can see both the business and their own growth path.
If all that sounds like a good fit then we can’t wait to hear from you.