At Vestd we’re transforming a world dominated by ‘Capital’, to one which more fairly recognises the value, effort and contribution every team member makes to the success of a business.
We’ve built the UK’s first shares and equity management platform for SMEs and we make it easy for business owners to issue shares and options; compliantly, affordably and without all the usual headaches.
We’re looking for an analyst to join our customer success team and support us with producing valuations for customers and converting their existing share schemes into the Vestd app.
You’ll be joining a team who passionately believe in the power of sharing ownership, working directly with the founders, where you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark as we continue our rapid growth. You’ll learn a huge amount from a team who have decades of combined experience building successful businesses. We’ll teach you the ins and outs of shares and equity and you’ll get to understand the inner workings of some of the most progressive small businesses in the UK.
You’ll be excited about joining a fast growing, technology business. You’ll appreciate that being part of a startup means being open and keen to work on everything from app support to identifying opportunities for improving services to spending large portions of time crunching numbers in spreadsheets to speaking to customers and gathering information. You’ll be a details nerd and enjoy getting lost in spreadsheet data and often complex legal documents.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Manager and Directors to identify opportunities for improving our processes to drive customer success
- Preparing reports, pulling together information provided from several documents, spreadsheets and our in-house tools
- Take share scheme documents and cap table information and convert these into the app so they are digitally accessible for customers
- Support with onboarding new customers
- A self-starter who's got a proven track record of working in a remote team
- Brilliant at prioritisation and managing own workload
- Mathematically competent with lots of experience with Excel
- Exposure to commercial company legal documents or other similar legal contracts
- Obsessive levels of attention to detail
- Ability to understand and empathise with our customer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for the mission we are on
- Proactive approach to learning
Bonus skills and attributes
- Understanding shares and equity, how UK limited companies are generally structured and the types of share schemes SMEs typically use
- Worked in a B2B SaaS business
- Experience with complex legal documentation
- Track record and passion for supporting customers achieve their goals
- Ideally you’ll have a numeracy based degree
Why work for Vestd?
- We’re a small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Help us create a more equitable future where more people have the opportunity to become owners through the creative contribution they make to businesses
- Competitive salary
- Flexible environment: We’re a remote team who meet in person every 2 weeks in either London or Brighton
- Plenty of trust, autonomy (with support where you need it of course) and freedom to do great work
- Team retreats twice a year
- We believe in lifelong learning and you’ll get time and budget for training and conferences
- Equity (of course!) and the chance to share in the success of what we build together
The salary will be based on the skills and experience of the right person. There is a big opportunity to grow with the Vestd business. We’re looking for somebody with initiative who can see both the business and their own growth path. We can’t wait to hear from you.
Vestd is an online platform that makes it easy for SMEs to issue shares and options; compliantly, affordably and without all the usual headaches. We have 200+ customers using the platform and are growing rapidly. Here’s what our customers have to say about using the tool.