At Vestd we’re transforming a world dominated by ‘Capital’, to one which more fairly recognises the value, effort and contribution every team member makes to the success of a business.
We’ve built the UK’s first shares and equity management platform for SMEs and we make it easy for business owners to issue shares and options; compliantly, affordably and without all the usual headaches.
We’re looking for a head of marketing to join our remote team and take ownership of marketing at Vestd. You’ll be the 10th person to join a team who passionately believe in the power of sharing ownership. Where you’ll have the opportunity to really make your mark as we continue to grow.
We’re looking for someone that has a proven track record of being part of a growing B2B SaaS business. Someone that can spearhead strategy, take responsibility for the day-to-day management of our marketing activity, recruit a team, establish process and take our marketing to the next level.
Your efforts will help us increasing brand awareness, drive demand and generate high quality leads for our product. If you’re a results driven, seasoned marketer, great with written and verbal communication, bags of digital experience, and thrive on learning, then this role at Vestd is for you.
- Setting strategy
- Raising awareness of our brand
- Ensuring all marketing channels are performing at maximum effectiveness
- Expanding our marketing efforts (events / social / paid / SEO / etc)
- Working closely with our agency partners to ensure performance is maximised and targets are met
- Making sure all campaigns are carried out on time and on budget
- Content creation and expanding our content offering (blog and higher value content)
- Setting up KPIs and reporting for founders and team
- Working closely with product and sales team to align the business for growth
- Previous experience in a fast growing environment
- Minimum of 5 years marketing management experience with a passion for content
- Leadership experience
- Ability to understand and empathise with our customer
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A passion for the mission we are on
- Great problem solver that loves to help others
- Comfortable working remotely and as part of a remote team
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience working with marketing automation software
- Experience of managing external agencies and freelancers
- Brilliant at prioritisation
- Budget management
Bonus skills and attributes
- Understanding shares and equity, how UK limited companies are generally structured and the types of share schemes SME's typically use.
Why work for Vestd?
- We’re a small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Help us create a more equitable future where more people have the opportunity to become owners through the creative contribution they make to businesses
- Competitive salary
- Flexible environment: We’re a remote team who meet in person every 2 weeks in either London or Brighton
- Plenty of trust, autonomy (with support where you need it of course) and freedom to do great work
- Team retreats twice a year
- Equity (of course!) and the chance to share in the success of what we build together
The salary will be based on the experience of the right person. There is a big opportunity to grow with the Vestd business. We’re looking for somebody with initiative who can see both the business and their own growth path. We can’t wait to hear from you.