You want a share scheme that’s tax efficient and suited to your unique circumstances, but you’re overwhelmed by all the options.
‘The whole process is cumbersome, expensive and confusing’ is what one of our customers felt when they started looking into traditional share schemes. ‘The paper based process that exists today is archaic and a hindrance for innovative companies’ said another. Are you sure whether an EMI share scheme, unapproved options or growth shares is best for your business?
- Issuing shares and granting options was even easier than doing your payroll.
- You only had to pay a fraction of the cost spread over time.
- You could confidently set conditions for your shares and manage the transactions yourself.
- You had expert guidance and support to help you understand all the options.
As a Founder, I wanted to reward my early stage team with shares, but with conditions attached. It’s been incredibly simple to use Vestd to build my team, and now that we have successfully completed our first major round of funding, we are looking for everyone to share in our success.
On Vestd you can create a share scheme tailored to your business’ needs
- Issue all shares and grant options via a web interface that's easier than any online banking or accounting application we've ever used.
- Manage every transaction in one place, including ordinary share movements.
- Maximise your tax efficiency.
- Legals you can trust.
- All agreements are automated and digitally signed off by shareholders and stored with instant access, so no paperwork.
Using our equity to boost business has been a revelation. We needed more customers but wanted to ensure they were right for us and that we could offer them loads of value. By inviting them to be shareholders we’ve created a real community of advocates.
A simple workflow
Issue all shares and grant options with a simple workflow. Every transaction in one place, including ordinary share movements.
Set the conditions on a unique basis for each team member. When they accept, a legally binding contract is generated.
A transparent shareholder portfolio
It’s easy for you and your shareholders to view share amounts, details and conditions and any docs, all in one place.
Safe, simple and secure
The platform is regulated by the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority). All the schemes are arranged to be tax efficient and legally robust.
All agreements are automated, digitally signed off by shareholders and stored with instant access.
Get started now.
Not quite ready? Let’s arrange a free consultation
Leave us your email and we’ll be in touch to arrange a time to speak